Custom Engineered for Your Specific Application
- For the sizing of rigid profiles and hollow tubes.
- Direct vacuum system provides precise sizing.
- V-groove casters and leveling screws for in-line alterations.
- Handwheels allow micrometer horizontal and vertical adjustments.
- Noise mufflers for quiet operation.
- Rugged construction ideal for demanding conditions.
Unit of Measure
|N/A 16" H x 16" W 8" Tube|
Custom Engineered Machines
|N/A All of RDN's vacuum sizing tanks are engineered and built to your individual specifications and needs. Our application engineers will work with you to build the perfect machine for your operation.|
Direct Vacuum System
|N/A The complete line of RDN's vacuum sizing tanks utilizes the Direct Vacuum System. Each compartment comes equipped with a stainless steel cover, temperature gauge, air vent, vacuum regulator, vacuum gauge, water level control and window, making each individual section an independent sizing zone. Each unit also comes with a noise muffling system and an overflow tank on each end.|
|N/A Each machine is mounted on four v-grooved casters and are fitted with four height adjusting leveling screws. A handwheel with Linear Actuator allows up to 12" movement of the tank with respect to the support frame in the extrusion direction. Another handwheel and an enclosed gear arrangement at each end of the tank provides micrometer vertical height adjustment. In addition, each unit comes equipped with adjusting screws for lateral adjustment.|